Intern(s) at Shanghai Office
Moore is an international Accountancy and Consulting network with headquarters in London. The group is one of the largest accounting and consulting networks worldwide, with a group revenue of US$ 3.06 billion and a presence in 112 countries.
MS Advisory is a financial advisory firm, which is part of Moore Belgium and a member of the Moore International network. Our mission is to provide a full range of financial services to foreign enterprises active in China and Hong Kong, where we focus on delivering transparency, compliance and sustainability to businesses. Since 2011, we have supported foreign enterprises across all provinces of Mainland China and Hong Kong with Accounting, Tax, Compliance and Corporate Services.
At this moment, we are searching for an intern/interns to support and join our team in our office in Shanghai.
The job responsibilities include the following:
Customer Service & Project Management
- Support the local team with the development and execution of the yearly Sino Benelux Business Survey (2020), which among others includes:
- Assist with the distribution and marketing of the Survey;
- Liaising with several external stakeholders (which includes companies from or related to the Benelux, as well as governmental and non-profit organizations);
- Support the local team with analyzing the results of the Survey;
- Assist in drafting of the final report and presentation/marketing of the results of the Survey.
- Support the local team by helping to update and develop several ad-hoc reports (which may include White Papers, Guides and other such reports), through which you will gain a deep understanding of the Chinese business environment from the perspective of foreign invested enterprises.
- Assist the local team with clients on subjects related to doing business in China, considering the international context, by doing research and working together with a team of local and international accounting, tax, and financial professionals.
- Perform any ad-hoc projects as requested by the Management, including: preparing presentations, project research and creating reports for internal office use.
Business Development & Marketing
- Create marketing material in cooperation with our marketing team.
- Creating of marketing content;
- Assist with distribution of the marketing material.
- Help organize business development activities.
- Potentially attend relevant business development events and training.
- Develop relationships with (potential) clients and stakeholders in the local business community.
- Currently studying a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Tax, Accounting or Marketing related field.
- Be eligible to take part in an internship as part of their studies; and available from January/February 2020 onward.
- Team player and highly adaptable to working in a cross-cultural environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Business level fluency in English is a must; Business level fluency in any other European language is a benefit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access etc.).
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org; candidates we presume suitable for the role will be contacted.