Events and Media Manager
Shanghai Benelux Chamber is looking for a
Events & Media Manager
Who are we?
The Benelux Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-profit, member-based organization supporting the Benelux businesses and partners in China.
Your future job
Our Events & Media Manager is responsible for improving the visibility of the Benelux Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai through content driven events and enhanced online and offline visibility.
The Events & Media Manager reports to the Benelux Chamber General Manager.
Events Management: 40 to 60 business events and 2 to 4 major social events per year
- Plan events content and yearly schedule, according to the community needs, the chosen quarter themes, the yearly sponsors, in coordination with the Relationship Manager and the General Manager;
- Start-to-finish event management, including budgeting, venue and suppliers management, administration, attendees management, sponsoring, advertisements, design of marketing and communications material, reporting;
- Assist GM in developing new revenue sources;
Media Management: Manage media strategy of the Benelux Chamber in Shanghai
- Plan and produce written and visual content (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) for online platforms publications (newsletter, LinkedIn, WeChat);
- Build and maintain the coherence with the Benelux Chamber visual identity guidelines using the existing material;
- Grow and entertain the online community;
- Maintain customer database and website backend (Glue Up);
- Produce marketing and promotional material for offline needs (goodies, banners, etc).
This list is non-exhaustive, and more missions can be added according to the evolving needs and targets of the chamber.
- Bachelor level by education or experience
- Around 3 years working experience in business environment
- Experience in event organizing and/or
- Experience in media operations
- English fluency, one or more Benelux languages fluency
- Chinese mandarin knowledge is a bonus
Your personal skills
- Eye for detail
- Stress resistant
- Team worker
- Flexible in working hours and tasks
- Can present Benelux Chamber in a positive, driven, enthusiastic, professional way
What we offer
Joining our multi-cultural team means working closing with three colleagues in order to achieve the highest results and adapting flexibly to the innovative business landscape. The Benelux Chamber of Commerce builds relationships with high-level business professionals, entrepreneurs and young professionals from different nationalities: understanding both global MNCs and Benelux SME’s is important.
Within our close-knit team, we have a strong work ethic, a result-orientated drive and emotional intelligence – we work together based on respect, empathy, and structure.
You should be able to join the team as soon as possible.
A Benelux candidate is a plus. However, other candidates are invited to apply as well.
Please send your resume at email@example.com