Internship Human Resources
We are UNIQUE, we support our customers to improve efficiency and effectivity within their organizations.We add sustainable value via our integral approach of training, coaching and consulting, in combination with hands-on guiding of our customers through the entire change and improvement process.
We believe personal contact and building lasting relationships when working with our (potential) clients is important. We like to think in challenges, not in problems and we are focused to offer solutions. We work in interdisciplinary teams and we believe in the strengths of each individual team member. We always look for ways to combine those strengths to create teams that fully support our customers demands.
ABOUT THE POSITION
For our training division in Shanghai, China we are looking for an Intern Human Resources to
- Develop a database of training professionals located in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chengdu/Chongqing, who on a freelance basis, can deliver one or more courses in the following fields:
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Sales Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Evaluate suitability of identified training professionals for delivery of our courses via personal interviews and via Telephone/ Skype/ WeChat interviews.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or higher level study with major in Human Resources, Personnel Management.
- You are fluent in English and Chinese.
We are looking for people who are available in the short term.
For additional information about the position or UNIQUE, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Thomas Roesler by telephone +86 138 1762 9715 or via email email@example.com
If you feel convinced you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your motivation letter in English clearly describing your match to UNIQUEand the function and your resume outlining your experience, education and responsibilities to firstname.lastname@example.org.