Internship Social Media Strategy
We are UNIQUE, we support our customers to improve efficiency and effectivity within their organizations.We add sustainable value via our integral approach of training, coaching and consulting, in combination with hands-on guiding of our customers through the entire change and improvement process.
We believe personal contact and building lasting relationships when working with our (potential) clients is important. We like to think in challenges, not in problems and we are focused to offer solutions. We work in interdisciplinary teams and we believe in the strengths of each individual team member. We always look for ways to combine those strengths to create teams that fully support our customers demands.
ABOUT THE POSITION
For our training division in Shanghai, China we are looking for a Intern Social Media Strategy to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Monitor, evaluate and report on engagement, impact, and performance of social media campaigns across various platforms/channels
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Monitor and improve SEO / Website Analytics
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or higher level study with major in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- You are fluent in English and Chinese.
We are looking for people who are available in the short term.
For additional information about the position or UNIQUE, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Thomas Roesler by telephone +86 138 1762 9715 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel convinced you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your motivation letter in English clearly describing your match to UNIQUEand the function and your resume outlining your experience, education and responsibilities to email@example.com.