- Responsible for preparation and execution of company strategic marketing plan, directly report to the General Manager China
- Social media management to promote corporate image and boost lead acquisition
- Plan and organize external events such as conferences, exhibitions, salons
- Create engaging and attractive content including copywriting and visual design to grow the brand's footprint across multiple channels such as social media posts, comments, blog articles
- Designing, implementing and reporting on the performance of online and offline marketing campaigns, e.g, social media campaigns, events and partnerships
- Identify opportunities across different online channels and partnerships to support lead generation and conversion
- Strong copywriting skills in both Chinese and English
- Strong capabilities on problem solving and critical thinking
- Creative, curious, self-driven
- Deep knowledge of social medias
- Native speaker in Mandarin, fluent in English
- Experience in insurance or financial services is a plus
- Video making and editing skills would be a plus
Interested parties, please send detailed resume in MS Word version and mentioning your past achievements by email to: email@example.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Should we have not been in contact within two weeks, resumes will be maintained confidentially in the system for future openings within twelve months.