Operation Delivery Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Provide daily operation support to business and field team to achieve the goal of operational excellence and work closely with other departments to ensure our business activities are in line with compliance regulations and fulfill employee satisfaction.
You are responsible for
- Arrange and coordinate customer events refer to aligned budget
- Support internal meeting and take meeting minutes
- Refurbish and write-off arrangement
- Logistic related coordinate
- Some routine operation on supporting
- Project follow up by request
- Connect with other related Dept to improve daily operation
You are a part of
- Customer Service Operation
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Good understanding of customer service operation procedure
- Good communication skills
- Good logical thinking ability
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient in MS office software. (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
- Hospital & Health Care