Support Services Coordinator – Qingpu campus
"An education of excellence opened onto the world."
The Shanghai French School, Lycée Français de Shanghai, is a day-care school serving foreign students from 3 to 18 years old (kindergarten through high school). We are proud to provide several linguistic programs with multicultural teaching staff and high-quality education. Certified by the French Ministry of education, our school belongs to the world largest network of 522 schools across 139 countries delivering a single curriculum and an education of excellence recognized worldwide. It hosts more than 1,600 students on two campuses: one in Qingpu and one in Yangpu.
In order to replace the leaving colleague, Lycée Français de Shanghai is looking for a Support Services Coordinator for its Qingpu campus.
Reporting to the Support Services Manager of Qingpu Campus and in collaboration with all the Eurocampus teams, the coordinator guarantees an optimal level of health, security, maintenance and availability of the structures (buildings and technical equipment) and provides the services deployed by the Support Services on the campus (bus, canteen, event support).
To achieve this, he/she takes on the following tasks independently:
- Ensure the daily coordination with the internal actors (event team) and external actors (suppliers: facility management, school catering, transportation company, security supplier, cleaning and hygiene, etc.), as to achieve the best result for regular school life.
- Copilot the shared even team with DSS school, as to ensure that events and exams can take place for LFS.
- Use technical expertise to identify any maintenance needs on site.
- Be present on site and go around the whole facilities, as to identify any need in terms of maintenance, safety, cleaning, furniture, etc.
- Manage the preparation and monitoring of works
- Take actions towards suppliers in order to manage them on urgent or special tasks of maintenance, safety (class disinfection, repairs, etc.)
- Prepare orders relating to Support Services in connection with the purchasing department: purchase requests, catering service, bus order, special cleaning, events, etc.
- Act as the designated contact person for the distribution of keys, lockers, furniture, office equipment and educational resources
- Manage the furniture stock and allocated storage spaces
- Manage canteen card reloads, in conjunction with the supplier
- Manage small works and arrangements with the event team
- Manage the organization of events and exams and if necessary, coordinate with the relative partners (security, catering, etc.)
- Take actions before and after events (cleaning, etc.)
- Manage the event team which works as well for the DSS school (including 3 persons): task assignment, supervision, assessment, etc.
Assistance to the school transportation service:
- Collaborate closely with the common Bus Manager, attend the continuous training of the transportation service team
- Help in the good performance of school outings, particularly in terms of safety
- Keep the fire lists up to date
- Ensure that fire protection equipment is available and functional
- Participate in all exercises proactively (fire, search for students, etc.)
Skills and qualifications required
- Operation man or woman
- Mastery of general technical knowledge (heating, AC, water treatment, plumbing, electricity, civil engineering) and safety concepts
- Proficiency in Chinese and English languages, French is a plus
- Priority management
- Rigour, sense of organization and planning
- Mastery of computing tools
- Communication skills: listening to internal customers, writing skills
- Ability to manage a team of technicians
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
Full-time position to be filled as soon as possible on the Qingpu campus. Occasional travels to Yangpu campus may be needed.
To apply : https://recrutement.lyceeshanghai.com/262_offre-emploi-support-services-coordinator.html
Or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
350 Gaoguang road, Qingpu District, 201702 Shanghai