Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, native English speaking is preferred.
- Focused and goal-oriented