Enterprise Account Executive
Dashmote is a start-up focusing on the next generation of data products powered by AI technology, with offices in Amsterdam (HQ) and Shanghai. We connect the offline and online worlds by decoding the digital footprint of locations, allowing our enterprise clients to understand the market and make smarter decisions.
Dashmote has ambitious plans for the upcoming years and therefore we need to make sure that we have the right people in place to put such plans into practice. Do you want to boost your career by contributing to Dashmote’s core product, used by some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies? Then we're looking for you.
- Developing thorough knowledge of our products and solutions in order to articulate business value, ROI, and (technical) benefits of our solution to our accounts.
- Developing an account growth strategy within one or multiple of our Enterprise accounts
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Ongoing account management to grow our key accounts across our product offerings and ensure customer satisfaction
- Pipeline management, sales process management and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial solution demonstrations and presentations
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a client-oriented role (CSM, Sales, Account Management, Consultancy)
- Executive level relationship management and fostering of strong relationships
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions to enterprise clients
- Significant account management experience strongly preferred
- Relevant industry (SaaS) experience strongly preferred
- Professional fluency in English and impeccable presentations skills
- Experience with sales tools like Salesforce is a plus
- Based in Amsterdam
What’s in it for you?
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Dashmote Flex: a mix of working from home and the office + 20 days of working remotely (anywhere in the world!)
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Company Laptop
- Referral Bonus
- Travel Reimbursement when located outside of Amsterdam
- Annual learning budget
- Annual health check
- Working for a company that was awarded the best B2B startup in Europe by Google, McKinsey, and Rocket Internet
- Working within an international team that truly values your contribution
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of fun team events, gatherings, and snacks both in person and online
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!