INBO Shanghai is looking forward to welcome new colleagues to support us on a growing number of inspiring projects in China.
We are an independent Dutch design firm with over 200 employees. We have a collaborative multidisciplinary design approach in which sustainability and humanity play a key role. Our focus is on (urban/building) regeneration projects and campus developments, supplemented with a variety of commercial and public buildings.
You will assist our Shanghai team in a variety of assignments and after successful collaboration you will be offered a position in our team after you graduate.
We value a healthy work-life balance and appreciate initiative. In our open atelier-style way of working, you will have plenty of room to develop and express your own ideas.
- Enrolled in an International Bachelor, Master or PHD program
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent design skills
- Experience with common used software (Sketchup, Autocad, Adobe)
- Collaborative working attitude, appreciate team-work
- In your final year of Master degree, European education preferred
- Full time, with a minimum of 3 months
- Monthly remuneration of 4,000 Rmb
We would be happy to receive your letter, resume & portfolio (<10mb) at HR@Inbo.com.
For more information about us, visit www.inbo.com, or check our WeChat channel.