Intern(ship) Junior Consultant
Wise Wings is a European Leadership and Organisation Development Consulting company, with 17 years of experience in China.
The Wise Wings methodology is integrated in our services for Talent & Executive Search, Selection & Assessment/Development Centers, Talent & Leadership Development and Organisation Development. We focus on middle, high & executive positions the business growth of Foreign, JV and Chinese Companies in China.
Wise Wings is looking for INTERN to support different aspects of the business, with the potential to grow the business and your career as professional supported by Wise Wings approach:
As an intern junior-consultant, you will get introduced and trained to all solutions provided by Wise Wings, and will support one or more activities, services in the different department:
- Talent Assessment Centers, Testing Competency & Personality: As role-player and/or assessor to support and interpret competency and personality testing and observation of candidate assessment.
- Talent & Leadership Development: As content supporter you will create training, coaching material, programs, presentations and join workshop as assistant-facilitator.
- Organisational Development: As a starter you will do research about organisation development and methods to improve businesses. Support the consultants in various program set-up and workshops.
- Talent Search and Recruitment: As a researcher in the recruitment market and you will do research and evaluate Chinese as well as foreign candidates.
- Company & Project Administration/Finance: As junior-consultant conduct some administration and basic accounting task for the company and project-follow up documentation.
- Events: As event-coordinator you help or lead Wise Wings event organisation and participant follow-up
- Business Development & Sales: As junior-consultant you support/lead business development, sales activities and networking events. Join meetings with prospects, clients and associations.
- Self-motivated and positive personality,
- Fluent in both Mandarin & English (additional language is a plus).
- (Foreign candidates with BD/Sales/Design skills and basic Mandarin are welcome to apply).
- Graduating for Bachelor/Master degree (Psychology, HR, Marketing, Business, Design, English).
- Good skills in creating (bilingual) content and design in documents, presentations, flyers, Apps.
- Flexible person; able to deal with challenging deadlines, are a team player and result driven.
- Have the feeling and the skills how to deal with people: candidates, colleagues & clients.
- Work with passion from your heart and have inner motivation to create the best for everyone.
- Open, curious and driven to learn the Wise Wings methodology, we will support you!