Marketing and Business Operations Internship/Traineeship
The Benelux Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai is a non-profit organization representing the business interests of companies from Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg in China. Our mission is to promote and strengthen trade, investment, and economic ties between the Benelux countries and China. We provide a platform for networking, knowledge sharing, and advocacy, supporting our members in navigating the dynamic Chinese market.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated intern to join our team in Shanghai as a Marketing and Business Operations Intern. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in gaining practical experience in marketing, business operations, and cross-cultural communication within an international Chamber of Commerce setting.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing strategies and initiatives to promote the chamber's activities, events, and services
- Assist in organizing and executing events, seminars, and networking sessions
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential business opportunities and industry trends
- Create engaging content for digital platforms, including social media channels, newsletters, and website
- Support the management of membership database and communication with existing and potential members
- Provide general administrative support to the Chamber's team
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field in which an internship is mandatory during the curriculum
- Strong interest in international business, trade, and cross-cultural communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch, French or Mandarin is a plus
- Proficiency or some experience in using social media platforms, graphic editing software would be a plus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Self-motivated, proactive, and a team player
- Prior experience in marketing, events management, or business development is a plus
- Foreign candidates should have a student residence permit and the institution should apply for the approval to do an internship (notice on the visa/residence permit)
- Link with Benelux region
- Willingness to learn!
- Gain valuable experience in a multicultural business environment, meet business leaders of international multinationals
- Develop a strong professional network within the Benelux business community in China and in Europe
- Opportunity to attend industry events, seminars, and networking sessions
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in the field
- Stipend to cover transportation and meal expenses
- Learn more about the dynamics in a wide range of industries
Full Time, with a minimum of 4 months and a maximum of 1 year.
Availability: Starting in June/July
How to apply?
To apply for the Marketing and Business Operations Internship, please submit the following documents to email@example.com :
- Updated resume/CV ;
- Cover letter outlining your interest in the internship and relevant skills/experience ;
- Academic Degrees (scans/copies are accepted) ;
- Availability (start and end date).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join our team and be a part of fostering economic growth and collaboration between the Benelux countries and China. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey in marketing and business operations with the Benelux Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai!