Senior Sales Manager
At Ahlers we enable our customers to stay focused on their core business by delivering solutions that add value by solving the Supply Chain- and Trade challenges in today’s complex- and emerging environments.
Through State-of-the-Art services in Trade Facilitation- & Logistics services, our customers benefit every day to save costs and achieve operational excellence.
A true, proven one-stop-shop Trade Facilitation Services solution:
- Facilitate your business operations through Business Process Outsourcing services.
- We act as your Trading Partner, responsible for managing the total supply chain up to ‘door delivery’ efficiently and transparently.
- The Ahlers’ trading platform orchestrates the route-to-market by outsourcing anything from purchase, transportation, import, customs clearance, order-2-cash operations, accounting, tax, legal and local distribution.
Due to the Global increase of opportunities for doing business in the APAC region, we are now expanding our local team in China by hiring a Senior Sales Manager.
The Senior Sales Manager for the Ahlers Business Unit Trade Facilitation & After Sales Services will actively develop sales opportunities by hunting Multinational Enterprises who have a ‘Vision for Growth’ for their revenues in China, by organizing their Route-To-Market in China with all the needed services for import, customs, warehousing, transportation, back-office, order handling, accounting and other value-added services.
Target companies are Multinational premium brands who are headquartered in Europe or the US, with having presence and sales in China.
Key Functional Duties
- Drive the consultative selling of Trade Facilitation Services and Supply Chain solutions.
- Being the trusted advisor locally in China for Multinational companies from Europe or the US.
- Generate new service ideas and facilitate development of new services.
- Participating in creating marketing strategies and analyzing the sales channels efficiency.
- Hunt for sales opportunities for the Trade Facilitation Services and accurately work with the CRM-tool.
- Provide accurate and verified data for sales forecasts and sales plans.
- Define service margins using quotations prepared by local operations – in accordance with the local pricing policy.
- Influence Ahlers’ senior management, gain commitment and support for proposed ideas, and handle objections through solid reasoning.
The role is responsible for achieving growth and accomplishing targets on new services sales.
- Minimum 5 years successful consultative hunting sales experience in an international company in China.
- Practical experience in selling to C-level.
- Experience in working with complex (supply chain) clients or processes.
- Good knowledge of warehousing services and multinational transport processes.
- Ability to build effective relations at all levels in the company.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a competitive business environment.
- Good (upper – intermediate) level of business English.